Sell To Us
We are always interested in seeing any furniture, garden and architectural items you may have for sale.
If you have something you think we might be interested in, please contact us at [email protected] with the following info:
- Enough photos to give us an idea of the condition of the items
- Photos of all damage/wear
- Any additional information on the items build/ history etc
- Whether you can bring it in or if it needs to be collected, and if so where from (this will affect how much we can offer).
We aim to review all for sale emails within 7 days, and if we are interested in the item you have for sale we will contact you with an offer as soon as possible.
Things to note:
- Please always pre-arrange before bringing items for sale to the shop as there is often no one on site available to assess and value goods.
- We cannot accept delivery of items for sale at weekends as these days are especially busy and we will struggle to make the necessary time for you.
- We schedule collections to tie in with other deliveries as we are a small team.
- Please bear in mind that we are a trade buyer and cannot pay retail prices.
- We are unable to buy upholstered furniture dating from the 1950s onwards unless the original fire safety labels are attached due to fire regulations.
- We are unable to give approximate prices over the phone for items we haven't seen.
- All purchase quotes will be done via email. We cannot give prices over the phone.